École Normale Supérieure (ENS), France is offering scholarship opportunities to high achieving students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution. The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (licence 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
- Sciences: 9th December 2020
- Arts and Humanities: 29th November 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Study: Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a master) in Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Awardees: 10 for students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities
Value and Duration of Scholarship: Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- apply only once to the International Selection
- not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
- For Science; Application between October 15 and December 9, 2020: HERE
- For Arts and Humanities; Application between October 15 and December 29, 2020: HERE
Visit The Official Website For More InformationFollow us on Social Media