With the support of the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos, the 2021 NIGERIAN DRONE BUSINESS COMPETITION (NDBC) is being organized in partnership with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and the Global Air Drone Academy
During this 5-Day Virtual bootcamp, 30 qualified participants will have the opportunity to learn from experienced drone professionals at the Global Air Drone Academy (GADA), an FAA licensed drone services company based in the USA. This intense workshop will teach budding entrepreneurs how to relate this new technology to real-world practical solutions, how to counter negative public perceptions, and the best ways to market your startup in the 21st century.
At the end of Day 5, each individual will have an opportunity to pitch their business plan to a panel of judges, who will then pick a 1st , 2nd, and 3rd place winner.
Nigerian Drone Business Competition Eligibility.
- Must be between 16 and 30 years old
- Must be citizen and resident of Nigeria
- If selected as a finalist, must be able to participate in a 5-DAY Virtual Training (2Hrs per Day)
- If selected as a winner, must be willing to participate in GADA’s business accelerator program
Nigerian Drone Business Competition Benefits.
- 30 finalists will be selected to virtually attend the boot camp.
- Each finalist will receive training on drone engineering and entrepreneurship and will have the opportunity to pitch their drone business idea to a panel of judges.
- The top three finalists will win a professional-grade drone + business coaching to help launch their business.
How to Apply for Nigerian Drone Business Competition.
After they have reviewed your application, they will let you if you have been chosen among the 30 finalists. Applications close on December 31, 2020.