Awards of USD $2,000 each will be conferred to ten deserving African graduate students in sciences relevant to plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021.
About the Award: The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) has released the details of the 2021 Plant Nutrition Scholar Award program that is available to graduate students enrolled in programs specializing in the sciences of plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
The 2021 African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award Program will offer ten (10) awards of $2,000 (U.S. Dollars) to M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. students in the disciplines of soil science, agronomy, and horticultural or tree crop science with a focus on plant nutrition. Students must also be attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
Type: Masters, PhD
Eligibility: Graduate students are eligible if they are:
- Currently attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
- Candidates for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees, who are currently enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline. Applicants who have already completed their degrees are ineligible.
- Students in the disciplines of soil and plant sciences (including agronomy, horticulture, ecology, soil fertility, soil chemistry, crop physiology, environmental science, and other areas related to crop nutrition) are encouraged to apply.
- Past winners of the Award are not eligible.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): African countries
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: USD $2,000 each.
How to Apply: The application is only available on-line here at www.apni.net/scholar-apply
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.