The University of East Anglia, UK is pleased to offer the following scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field of Study:
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Art, Media and American Studies
- Computing Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Institute for the Humanities
- International Development
- Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Natural Sciences
- Norwich Business School
- Politics, Philosophy Language and Communication Studies
- Social Work
About the Award: Each year, the University of East Anglia in UK awards over £1,000,000 of scholarships to support international students in their studies. The scholarship awards are made available by individual Schools of Study in the University. All international students (outside the European Union) are considered for a scholarship of between 10% and 50% of tuition fees.
Eligibility: To be eligible for these scholarships candidate must:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See our fees and funding page if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2021
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply).
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship:
This scholarship is worth £4,000 per year of study for three years of your bachelor’s degree.
Duration of Scholarship: Complete duration of studies
How to Apply: When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for the first year of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2021. Your offer should state that you are an international fee-paying student.