The College Women’s Association of Japan (CWAJ) has announced 2022 scholarship for non-Japanese women who are enrolled in graduate degree programs at Japanese universities.
Application Deadline: 18th October 2021
Eligible Countries: Non Japanese countries
To be taken at (country): Japan
- Applicants must be non-Japanese, non-permanent resident women.
- Applicants must be residing in Japan at the time of application. (Individuals currently studying or living abroad are ineligible.).
- Submit an essay in English.
The following are ineligible:
- Holders of scholarships greater than ¥1.5 million from any other scholarship programs for the duration of the CWAJ Scholarship. Financial aid and awards from the university where the applicant will study may not be subject to the same limitation.
- Former recipients of CWAJ awards and members of CWAJ.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: 2 million yen
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available from their official website.
- Application documents should be directly sent to the association by postal mail