The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting entries for foreign scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year for the following programs;
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021.
Eligible Field(s): Masters Programmes for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences Only.
Type: Undergraduate, Master
Eligibility: The Scholarship is for undergraduate & master candidates of Ghanaian origin.
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Fully-funded
How to Apply:
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Admission Letter
- Fee Schedule
- Curriculum Vitae
- Previous Academic Certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous Transcript (W here Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)
Procedure for Application
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Applications for Scholarship letters should be addressed to the address:
P.O. Box MB, 254
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.