SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
Eligibility: The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
Applications Forms can be downloaded from (HERE).
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi Campus.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.