15th October, 2021 | Comments
Further to Circular to all newly admitted students for 2021/2022 academic session on admission matters, this is to invite admitted students for laboratory investigations and immunization required as part of Students’ Entrance Medical Examination with the guidelines as follows;
- Fresh students are to come with ONLY Digital Chest X-ray and a Consultant Radiologist’s Report to the University Health Centre.
- The medical screening to be conducted at the University Health Centre requires the payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) on the ACU Payment Portal. The medical examination will cover:
i. Full blood count
iii. Stool microscopy
iv. Blood group
viii. Fasting Blood Sugar
- Presentation of the Digital Chest X-Ray with the Report and the medical screening is compulsory for University registration at the University Health Centre, ACU Campus.
- All Dental and Visual challenges should be addressed fully from home, i.e. appropriate Dental Treatment/Extraction, Dentures, Correction of Refractive errors with recommended glasses, before resumption.
- Any student who has any form of medical challenges or ailment should notify the Health Centre with the medical report from Government/Specialists Hospital during registration.
- Parents are enjoined to give full disclosure of the medical status of their children so that the University Health Centre can better serve them.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus on Sunday, 17th October, 2021, we wish you a safe arrival.