Kansas Wesleyan University – USA is awarding the International Dean’s Scholarships which is valued at $10,000 (off-campus $7,000) to exceptional students who want to pursue a degree program at the institution.
Why you would like to study at Kansas Wesleyan University? Students can bring a variety of talents acquired outside of their studies to the university, which will help them achieve their career goals. Candidates will benefit from a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as first-rate teaching at this university.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $10,000 (off-campus $7,000)
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA, even transfer students.
- be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- meet the required TOEFL/IELTS scores for admissions listed below:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score: 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score: 79
- IELTS Score: 6.5
Application Process: Click Here to Apply. The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information