10th November, 2021 | Comments
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted into any of the available approved programmes.
AVAILABLE APPROVED COURSES
1. COMMUNITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
* National Diploma in Community Health (2 years)
* Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) (3 years)
2. DENTAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
* National Diploma in Dental Therapy (2 years)
* Dental Surgery Technician (3 years)
3. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES DEPARTMENT
* National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology (2 years)
* Environmental Health Technician
4. HEALTH EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
* Health Education Technician
5. HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
* National Diploma in Health Information Management (2 years)
* Health Information Technician
6. NUTRITION DEPARTMENT
* Community Nutrition Technician
7. MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
* Medical Laboratory Technician
* Medical Laboratory Assistant
* Pharmacy Technician (3 years)
MODE OF APPLICATION
Make a payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) only in favour of Imam Hamzat College of Health Technology at Unity Bank 0053837088
Submit your teller to the Admission Office in the College to obtain the admission form.
BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective applicants willing to enroll in any programme above must possessed a minimum of FIVE CREDITS passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics in SSCE, WAEC or NECO (‘O level’) NABTEB.
The College is government approved and has array of the state-of-the-art of learning facilities, science equipment and a decent hostel for both male and female students.
For any question or inquiry, talk to us on 08039559159, 08026296672, 08074923694, 08131388981