Tue. Dec 7th, 2021
    Posted by STA 222
    8th November, 2021   |   Comments

    Recently the University has witnessed fire outbreak in the Students halls of residence, specifically the girl’s hostels. This is attributed to cooking in the rooms in contravention of the rules and regulations of hostel residence. In order to protect lives and properties of the student, the Management of the University has directed the Hall Officers to ensure prevention of such occurrences by expelling. from the hostel, any student found to be cooking in the room.

    Any attempt by a student or group of students to assault or disrupt any member of staff from discharging his/ her official responsibility amounts to gross misconduct that will result in expulsion from the University

    UNIMAID warning notice to students cooking in hostel rooms

    Thank You.

    Yours faithfully.

    Prof. A. M. Gimba

    Dean of Students

    Follow us on Social Media
    Share this post/page on social media

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published.