26th December, 2021 | Comments
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Higher National Diploma(HND), Pre-Professional Diploma (PPD), Professional Diploma (PD), Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes for 2021/2022 Session.
Registration is online and starts from 22nd December, 2021.
The following are the procedure for the Online Admission Application:
1. Visit the School Admission Portal at www.admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng and click on Start HND,PPD,PD and PGD(GIS) Registration
2. Enter your Name, Valid Email Address, Phone Number and Choice Programme and Click Proceed
2. Print out the displayed Payment Invoice. Copy the RRR and proceed to any commercial bank for payment or pay through your debit card which includes Visa, Verve and Master Card (for Online payment).
3. Application Fee is N10,500.00 for HND Candidates and N15,500.00 for PPD, PD and PGD GIS Candidates.
4. Go back to the admission portal homepage and click Continue HND,PPD,PD and PGD(GIS) Registration.
5. Enter your RRR used for payment,your email,and choice of programme .
6. Check your email to fetch your password and application no. .
7. Click on login-page at the portal homepage. Use the given password and the application no. and the email used to login and fill the form
NOTE: The following documents are needed for the process:
(i) A recent scanned passport which must not exceed 70KB
(ii) Scanned ‘O’ level result(s) in JPEG format which must not exceed 70KB
(iii) Scanned Certificate of Origin in JPEG format which must not exceed 70KB
(iv) Scanned Birth Certificate in JPEG format which must not exceed 70KB
(v) Scanned (HND or First Degree, NYSC etc.) Certificate (for Postgraduate Programme) which must not exceed 70KB
(vi) Scanned IT Discharge Letter, ND Certificate (HND Applicant) which must not
7. Print out the Screening Registration Slip
The Date and the Mode of Screening Exercise will be communicated through the School Website and the candidate’s email (PPD and PGD Applicants are Excluded).
The candidates are to come to the Screening Center with the following:
(i) Copy of Registration Slip
(ii) Copies of ALL Scanned Documents
(iii) Two (2) Colour passport photos
NOTE: Applicants are strictly advised to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, Federal School of Surveying, Oyo on or before 30th March, 2022 in order to be considered for the admission.
Online Registration closes at Midnight on 5th March, 2021 and candidates who pay after that will not participate in the Screening Exercise.
All enquiries pertaining to admission should be directed to either of these mobiles: 08034275932 or 07034854731.