2nd December, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform all prospective candidates who selected the Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University as their University of First Choice in the 2021 UTME and “those willing to apply to the University” that the Post UTME Screening Application Form is now available. The Portal for registration opens on Monday 29th November, 2021 and closes on Friday 5th January, 2022. Only Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the Screening Exercise; See the approved cut off marks for various courses for 2021/2022 session
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/Service charge Exclusive) at fees.uam.edu.ng.
- Candidates will be given a Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are required to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 29th November, 2021.
First, generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website fees.uam.edu.ng ONLY (Not Remita website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal to pay your fees/charges. fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 only.
- Await further announcement on the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening date.
Mrs. H.N. Nyitse.