22nd December, 2021 | Comments
KWASU Business School (KBS) houses Postgraduate Professional Programmes with the sole aim of training graduates of all disciplines on strategic management theories and practice, necessary to excel in all managerial tasks and responsibilities across private, public and nongovernmental organizations.
KBS Professional Master’s Degree Programmes run for a minimum of 18 months.
Modes of Entry
1. Executive Part-Time
2. Weekend Part-Time
Available Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
1. Master of Business Administration, with the following options
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Revenue Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- General Management
2. Master of Public Administration
3. Master of International Relations and Diplomacy
4. Master of Policy and Strategic Studies
The tuition fee for the Regular Part-Time Master’s
Degree programmes is one hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120,000) for the first session the second session, while the Executive Master’s and one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) for programmes is two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) per session. The fees per session are payable in two equal installments.
A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution.
1. Visit our website: www.myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Fill the application form by supplying your details.
4. Under “Academic Programme”, click on “Business Sch Professional Master (MBA, MPA)
5. Under “Mode of Entry”, select “Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
6. Under “Mode of Study”, select “Weekend Part Time” or “Executive Part-Time”
7. Under “Select Centre”, Click on “KWASU”
8. Then Click on “Register”
9. Click on “Save and Proceed to Payment” to make a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira Only (#20,000)
10. Fill the form online and upload credentials accordingly.
11. Submit the Form by clicking on “Submit Application”
For Further Enquiries, Please Contact
1. Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
2. Dr Musa |. Biala (Assistant Director) – 08060884444