22nd December, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform you that the Academic Board at its stationary meeting held on Monday 20th December, 2021 concluded the Academic Calendar for the 1st Semester 2021/2022 Academic Session.
After extensive deliberations, the Board approved the calendar as amended for implementation as follows:
1. Monday 20th December, 2021; Resumption of new Students and commencement of Registration for all fresh and returning students, except those on SIWES (Those returning are all fresh ND I and HND I (Full-Time and Part-Time) all ND II in SBMS (Full-Time and Part-Time) and all HND II (Full-Time and Part-Time)
2. Friday 7th January, 2022: Deadline for Departments to release: Examination results for first semester, 2020/2021 session.
3. Monday 10th January, 2022: Commencement of Lectures for all Students (Full-Time and Part-Time), for those on SIWES (LMS only).
4. Friday 21st January, 2022: Deadline for payment of School fees/End of Registration for all Studens (Those concerned are: all Fresh ND I and HND I; all returning ND II SBMS & all HND II students, Full-Time and Part-Time)
5. Monday 7th – Saturday 12th February, 2022 (i.e one week): Assessment Test for all students, excluding those on SIWES (only those students that have paid their school fees and have completed their Course Registration shall be admissible for the test.
6. Monday 21st – Friday 25th Februrary, 2022 (i.e one week): Formal orientation Activities for all duly Registered fresh students (including at the Library and at various Departments)
7. Monday 21st March, 2022: Resumption/Commencement of Registration and six (6) weeks full Lectures for students returning from SIWES
8. Monday 4th April, 2022 (i.e two weeks from resumption): Deadline for payment of School Fees/End of Registration for students returning from SIWES
9. Monday 18th April – Friday 22nd April, 2022 (i.e one week): Revision and Final Continuous Assessment Test for all students, including those that returned from SIWES