Murdoch University is offering the International Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship to students who need support in covering their research studies. This scholarship opportunity is designed to develop an understanding for healthcare needs of the MS community during times of crises.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $30,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must have submitted their applications by the application deadline.
- You must demonstrate an interest in improving health outcomes and opportunities for vulnerable populations prominent persons with MS.
- You must have well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate with the interdisciplinary and collegial team and public and professional representatives.
- You must have a first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in relevant psychology, public health, medical, or allied health field.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 110
Application Process: Please send the required documents (as separate documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date to apply for the scholarship.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- maximum two pages outlining how you meet the application criteria
- current CV
- academic transcript (from former universities)
- example of written work as the primary author (e.g., manuscript or thesis)
- single page justifying your interest in the C-RIMS project and potential research questions you might like to address as part of the project