The Texas A&M University, United States is offering an exciting opportunity to a first year freshman with outstanding high school records. Selection is based on an applicant’s high school academic record, activities, leadership ability, and, in some cases evidence of financial need.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be an entering freshman who has not attended another college or university.
- have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- provide proof of English language at the university.
- TOEFL official test scores must be sent directly from the testing center to Engineering CAS (use code B887) to be considered official.
- IELTS official test scores must be submitted electronically by the IELTS test center. No paper Test Report Forms will be accepted. Please contact the test center where you took the IELTS test and request that your test scores be sent electronically using the IELTS system to Texas A&M University (College Station and Galveston).
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to apply using the Apply Texas Application or the Coalition Application for Freshman Admission. Students must complete the admissions application and the scholarship application to be considered.